Global IT Infrastructure Manager
What will your role be:
• Formulate operations and maintenance support strategy for the Group’s international business based on the business strategy and plans.
• Responsible for the deployment, launch and maintenance management of the company's business operations systems, ensuring stability in business operations and timely response to emergencies and issue tracking.
• Explore and research on cutting-edge O&M infrastructure technology trends and tools to improve the company's O&M and R&D delivery efficiency.
• Develop business operations and maintenance, and basic resource demand plan and oversee the stability, efficiency, and cost of O&M
• This role may require you to go on a business trip to the China office for 1- 3 months to familiarise yourself with the current operations and maintenance system in the company, then to gradually shift them overseas.