Global IT Infrastructure Manager
What will your role be:
1. Formulate operations and maintenance support strategy for the Group’s international business based on the business strategy and plans.
2. Responsible for the deployment, launch and maintenance management of the company's business operations systems, ensuring stability in business operations and timely response to emergencies and issue tracking
3. Explore and research on cutting-edge O&M infrastructure technology trends and tools to improve the company's O&M and R&D delivery efficiency
4. Develop business operations and maintenance, and basic resource demand plan and oversee the stability, efficiency and cost of O&M
5. This role requires you to go on a business trip to the China office for at least a quarter to familiarise yourself with the current operations and maintenance system in the company, then to gradually shift them overseas.
Social Media Operations-Japan
Responsible for formulating the operation strategy of official social media (Twitter, Line, Instagram, etc.), and complete content planning according to the platform's tonality.
Plan and promote plans based on hot events, and produce original social media content, including text, pictures, videos, etc.;
Responsible for user management and relationship maintenance of social media platforms, and enhance user activity and interaction.
Continue to pay attention to the situation of the Japanese market and the dynamics of competing products, sort out explosive events, topics and content.
Regularly output analysis reports and localized operation optimization suggestions.
Head of Growth
Lead the formulation of operation and strategy growth of Japanese product, be responsible for core indicators such as activity, retention, and payment, and continuously optimize product experience;
Collaborate with product and marketing teams to complete product direction testing and cold start related work, including end-to-end undertaking, introduction of local resources, etc.;
Research on the Japanese market according to the project positioning, identify industry trends, and provide product optimization suggestions from the perspective of local users;
Assist the project leader to build a strong team in Japan, as well as setting up management and operation systems to meet the short-term and long-term development goals of the business.