Creative Marketing Manager
1. Leads creative strategy aligned to marketing initiatives, product launches, social media, paid media campaigns, and other communications.
2. Bring big ideas to the table, obtain buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
3. Develop and produce marketing materials using appropriate Adobe Creative Suite software, including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop (optional)
4.Managing creative delivery and acting as the gatekeeper of high-quality creative
5. Communicate and collaborate with internal & external partners in all stages of project/campaign development
6. Lead creative resources with Creative Agencies, freelancer influencers, etc.)
7. Use key metrics and performance indicators (KPIs) to optimize content performance
8. Stay ahead of marketing trends to influence and inform innovative, integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables
9. Work with Social, event, and other marketing teams to develop and implement marketing plans that meet marketing goals and improve lead generation
10. Cultivate positive relationships with appropriate agencies, companies, talent, and other relevant stakeholders to forward our position
Social Media Operations-Japan
Responsible for formulating the operation strategy of official social media (Twitter, Line, Instagram, etc.), and complete content planning according to the platform's tonality.
Plan and promote plans based on hot events, and produce original social media content, including text, pictures, videos, etc.;
Responsible for user management and relationship maintenance of social media platforms, and enhance user activity and interaction.
Continue to pay attention to the situation of the Japanese market and the dynamics of competing products, sort out explosive events, topics and content.
Regularly output analysis reports and localized operation optimization suggestions.
Head of Growth
Lead the formulation of operation and strategy growth of Japanese product, be responsible for core indicators such as activity, retention, and payment, and continuously optimize product experience;
Collaborate with product and marketing teams to complete product direction testing and cold start related work, including end-to-end undertaking, introduction of local resources, etc.;
Research on the Japanese market according to the project positioning, identify industry trends, and provide product optimization suggestions from the perspective of local users;
Assist the project leader to build a strong team in Japan, as well as setting up management and operation systems to meet the short-term and long-term development goals of the business.
User Research Analyst (Graduate)-Japan
产品 / 策划 / 项目
Support the design, setup and execution of mixed methods research to help teams understand our users through qualitative, quantitative and UX research methods.
Learn and master research processes and undertake project management tasks with supervision including designing questionnaires/discussion guides, ethnographic research, usability testing, conducting in-depth interviews/focus group discussions.
Analyse the competitive landscape through a holistic view, applying both primary and desk research to provide directional suggestions for product development and app design.
Develop tech product knowledge and champion the voice of our users.