Global IT Infrastructure Manager
What will your role be:
1. Formulate operations and maintenance support strategy for the Group’s international business based on the business strategy and plans.
2. Responsible for the deployment, launch and maintenance management of the company's business operations systems, ensuring stability in business operations and timely response to emergencies and issue tracking
3. Explore and research on cutting-edge O&M infrastructure technology trends and tools to improve the company's O&M and R&D delivery efficiency
4. Develop business operations and maintenance, and basic resource demand plan and oversee the stability, efficiency and cost of O&M
5. This role requires you to go on a business trip to the China office for at least a quarter to familiarise yourself with the current operations and maintenance system in the company, then to gradually shift them overseas.